Volunteers strengthen the quality of education by sharing valuable time and knowledge. New Vision encourages and supports community partnership through volunteerism. Thank you in advance for taking a few minutes to register.
If you are already registered in the VITAL system with another school:
- Log in to the VITAL website with your current credentials
- Add New Vision as one of your profile locations
- Make sure your NVCS ID badge has a barcode sticker on it
- Use the VITAL kiosk computer at the school to track your hours
If you are not in the VITAL system
- Register on the VITAL Portal
- Complete the registration form. The registration process takes less than five minutes.
- The district will conduct criminal background checks on all registered volunteers. Principals will be notified if a volunteer is not approved.
- Read the Volunteer / Confidentiality Agreement
- Once you are approved, make sure your NVCS Volunteer ID Badge has a barcode sticker.
- Use the VITAL Kiosk Computer to track your hours
For more information about the VITAL system, check out the FAQ
Please contact Jen Balzer at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.